Teen Library Council (TLC) members will:
· Help brainstorm and provide feedback on library events
· Discuss and recommend library material for the teen collection
· Create content for library social media and displays
· Have their voices heard.
· Learn how to work with their peers in a fun and supportive environment
· Be in grades 6-12
· Attend the monthly meetings
· Apply by submitting an application at any Chesapeake Public Library.
* If the branch selected does not currently run a TLC, your application will be sent to the nearest branch accepting members.